Friday 2 September 2011

Longest Meeting Ever

Hey everyone, thanks for once again reading my blog, and thanks everyone for the comments. It's really nice to see them after a long day at school or where ever I may be. Now, I know what you're all thinking. "What long meeting?" well today I had a SEVEN HOUR ROTARY MEETING! I left at 2 and got back at 9. It wasn't anything bad though really this weeks meeting was just an 18 hole game of golf. I'm alot better at golf then I remember being. I also got to drive a golf cart. Now before you say anything I was driving with the Rotary club president, she asked me if I wanted to try it and I was sure to ask if it would be breaking a D. She said it wasn't so I did. It was pretty fun.

So this weekend I'm heading up to my host families cottage with my hosts. Looking forward to a good old fashion smoke sauna. We're leaving really early tommorow morning so it's early to bed for this Vaihto Oppilas (thats exchange student in finnish in case you were wondering :P)

So right now I'm listening to this really cool CD one of my Rotary contacts bought me, it's basically finnish country music. It's AWESOME. I can understand alot of the words but I still have no idea what this guys talking about hahaha. His name is Jarno Sarjanen check him out if you want.

Today I tought a group of Fins to play the card game "cheat" I have never had so much fun playing that game in my life. No one could get the hang of it, it was so funny. The one game lasted for about an hour then everyone quit and we played a finnish card game, not as much fun but still pretty good.

Well thats my update for the next few days. I'll be sure to post again on monday after I get back from the cottage. Take care of Canada for me my friends. Talk to you later from across the Finnish line.

Robert Kluke

No comments:

Post a Comment