Monday 12 September 2011

This One Time at District Camp...

Moi everyone, well another weekend has come and gone and this weekend I went to district camp with all the other exchange students in district 1430. It was a blast, it was so nice to see all the other exchange students again, and to hear how they've been doing so far in the first month and five days (thats right it's been a month and five days, honestly it feels like a week ( :  ) Everyone has had a good month with ups and downs, same as me. I probably got 45 minutes of sleep that entire weekend and when I fell asleep I slammed my head off the wall. Now doesn't that just sound like me? Also one of the Rotexs there needed her windshield wipers changed and nobody new how to do it so yours truly had to sit down and figure out how to do it. I figured it out in the end after maybe two minutes. It was cool to be the only one who could do something.

Schools still going well, we have our exams next week, I know there semesters are really short, and I'm pretty sure that I am excused from them. If I'm given the choice I'm going to skip these ones because I have no idea about any of my classes, but I do plan on taking either the next ones or the ones after that.

That's basically all that has been happening other than that it's been the same stuff, going to parties, making friends and spending hours on end sitting in McDonalds. I'll post again soon AND I finally got my camera working so there will be photos coming up soon. Talk to you all later from across the finnish line

Robert Kluke

No comments:

Post a Comment