Friday 30 September 2011

Finally Finished My First Period

Hey everybody, sorry that it's been so long since I updated my blog, but it was the test week this week so I wanted to wait until I officially started my second period (semester) before I updated my blog. I have 5 classes this period, music, physics (lower level), french, history and math. I am looking forward to them because I believe they are going to be a good way of learning finnish. Other than that not muych has really happened here lately. I had a party last night that was really fun. It was a bush party called tikala, I had a blast there and can't wait until spring when we are going to do it again.

My photos are coming, they have been taken however facebook doesn't want to let me upload them for whatever reason. I'm probably going to try again tonight or tommorow but they will definately be here by the end of the weekend. Now I'm going to go eat and play hockey with my little brother. I'll post again soon from across the finnish line.

Nahdan

Robert

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rob: Just a quick hello from Elliot Lake. Great to follow your blog.
    Take care,
    Wayne Arnold, Rotary Club of Elliot Lake

    ReplyDelete