Monday 5 September 2011

Proud to be a Redneck

Moi. As I promised This is my post after the cottage.  The cottage was really fun. I spent my entire weekend doing one of three things. Sitting in the smoke sauna, playing with my little brother or practicing axe throwing. Honestly I must have spent 5-7 hours throwing that axe at that tree : ) I even showed my little brother how to do it. Also I taught Ale how to cast a fishing rod and the little dude hooked me in the shoulder, (little brothers eh?)  And now I think I may have caulght some kind of bug so I have a cough and a runny nose. Arg it sucks but I'll get over it. I also visited my host grand parents. They are very nice people.

So today I started my Finnish lessons today, found them by accident but I'm glad I did because it will be very helpful in the end. And today I found what is now one of my new favourite songs (it's english) it's called "My last name" by Dierks Bentley you may have already heard it but I like it. I find it discribes my relation with my family nicely (especially the second verse, the one where he's talking to his father)

Well thats my update for today I'll have pictures soon, I just figured out what was wrong with my camera (dead battery arg ; ) )I'll talk to you all later from across the Finnish line

Robert Kluke

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robert,
    Hope your shoulder isn't to bad and you can still toss the ol' axe around.
    I am glad to hear your having some fun over there and hope you feel better from that bug you had.
    we are all keeping up with the blogs man so keep them coming and we are really looking forward to some pics in the future when your camera has some batteries lol.

    Keep your stick on the ice big guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robbie,
    Man, you gotta get that camera working, we're all so excited to see what it looks like over there. Your host parents camp sounds like a lot of fun, and i guess all that axe throwing at camp actually came in handy. Can't wait to read more

    Keep your stick on the ice big guy

    ReplyDelete