Wednesday 31 August 2011

We all bleed red

Hello again, once again I'm putting out a post for you guys. Tonight I'm babysitting my little brother while my hosts go out to a hockey game. I'm cool with it, my little brother is a really cool little dude even though he doesn't speak any english. When I look around my school now it's wierd but everyone looks framiliar, like people I knew a long time ago. I don't know how else to discribe it.  It's wierd. The more I get to know people the more I realise no matter where you're from we're not all that different. We all laugh, we all cry, we all bleed red, In the end we're all people in the end no matter where you came from. It's actually funny when you think about it. (Maybe not but to me it is ha ha.) Well thats all I have to say for tonight I'll update again soon. Nahdan Pian Kanada.

1 comment:

  1. Robbie, your cousins David, Calvin, Emily and I(Chris) re keeping up with your blogs and are glad you are having fun over there across the Finnish line(kind of disappointed you didn't sign off with that line).

    You should post some pictures whenever you get a chance, we would love to see some of the new country and friends.

    Can't wait for you to get back so you can tell us the real stories about the night club and partying without worrying about your mom reading this(sorry Aunt Janice)but we know you aren't telling us everything ;)

    Just remember your family is keeping up with your posts and can't wait for you to blog again.

    Keep your stick on the ice

    ReplyDelete