Sunday 28 August 2011

one fine day in the middle of the night club

Moi,
 Sorry it's been so long since my last update. Well as the title suggests, this week I went to a night club. Don't jump to any conclusions now, it was what they call an under age night club for people 16-18. No alchohol involved. It was really fun. I went with a few friends from school but ended up loosing them on the dance floor and meet a couple new people.

This week I have started listening to finnish music. I have two songs that I would like to share with everyone who reads my blog. Han by J. karjalainen (Han loosely translates to she)  and Maailman toisella puolen by haloo helsinki (that name translates to on the otherside of the world) 

So thats my update, not much happened this week. Now my little brother has a hockey tournament this weekend and I slept in and missed my ride there. Ha ha ha thats life. so now I have to find something new to do today. Well I'm signing off now. I'll make another update hopefully soon
Talk to you all later from across the finnish line
Robert Kluke

No comments:

Post a Comment