Tuesday 16 August 2011

Exhange STUDENT

Well I've started school, the Finnish school system is very... different than the Canadian one. It's odd it feels more like class than school (I hope you can understand that reference). Well school is, as I said different, I have, this semester, Geography (In finnish) Art ( I can't draw a straight line with a ruler) Math (numbers are numbers) and English (Basically grade 9 english easy stuff). I think I'm going to switch out of Geography because I can't understand a word of what they say because it's in Finnish and it would be a waste of both my time and the teachers if I took it now, I may take it up again later. I've already made some friends, today I went for coffee with some after school. And on thursday I'm going to a party with some friends, not like me I know but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained. Well thats it for today I'll post again after the party on Thursday. Talk to you later from across the Finnish line
Robert Kluke

No comments:

Post a Comment