Saturday 13 August 2011

All settled in

Well I'm here, I'm at my new home and I'm all settled in. My new parents are very nice my little brother is also very nice however he doesn't speak english very well, actually my finnish is better than his english. hard to believe I know but it's true. The camp was really fun and I met alot of very nce and interesting people from all over the world. I'm sorry my latest blog was late but there were so many people on the internet et the camp that it was too slow to actually do any blogging. So a few days ago we visited the Finnish city of Tampere, as I posted earlier it was a beautiful city. In that city I tried some finnish foods and they were great, the finnish people really know how to cook that is with out question.  I am currently sitting with my host mother Tarja watching an old gangster movie with finnish subtitles, it's funny. I think I'm going to like it here it's a very nice country and the people are shy, but nice.
I'm signing off now, I'll check back later. Blogg again soon from ocross the finnish line.
Sincerly
Robert Kluke

No comments:

Post a Comment