Friday 19 August 2011

It's different, not wierd

Well this is different, first of all this is my first time home alone in my host families home. I finally have time to think about everything I've done in the last 12 days, so many new things that I've tried so many people I've met so many new things that I've seen. However everyday my mind always finds time to shift back to my family and my home. I miss it of course, but I'm having so much fun I think it's worth it.

So I switched out of geography into physics, ya we'll see how that goes. It's funny the day I switched out of geography 3 different people came up to me in the halls and asked why I wasn't in geography. Guess I'm becoming the popular one. I also went to my first real Finnish party last night. By 8:30 I was one of the 4 sober people left. It was actually alot of fun.

I got a cell phone the other day. I know, I know. it has come in handy a few times although I still don't know my own phone number. Thats about all thats happened to me recently talk to you all soon, keep my home town safe for me talk to you all soon from across the Finnish line
Robert Kluke

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rob. Great to be following your blog. Thanks for all the updates. Cheers, Wayne

    ReplyDelete