Saturday 26 November 2011

New Post, New Family, New Problem

Terve everybody. Before anyone says anything new problem is supposed to be a play on words, it is to be stretched so it sounds like no. It's a pun there is no problem as of yet. But as My title says I am in a new family, I do miss the old one but I have to move on, that's part of the experience of being an exchange student. We come to leave. The Family is nice. The mother doesn't speak english but this is good because it will get me better at finnish. Finnish as a language is so hard. However I am getting the hang of it. The only problem I am having with the language so far is remembering sentences when people tell them to me. but I will when I get to use them more often. I want to give a bug Kiitos Paljon to Mrs. Margret Yli-Juuti who taught me most of the finnish I know so far, with out her I wouldn't be half of where I am today. Well that's all I have to post for now, I'll post more when I have it. Keep your stick on the ice and stay frosty and I'll talk to you soon from across the finish line
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment