Saturday 5 November 2011

Dancing With The Devil

Hey everybody, It's blog time again. This week I started, with the other Exchange Students a great new way to stay in shape. We started boxing. My rotary councilor has been on the boxing team since he was sixteen so he was able to get us on the team. I'm going with Diego, and Kristian (a Mexican and German respectivley) It is really good excercise.

Yesterday I went to a halloween party, my second one so far this year. I discovered even though Fins don't celebrate halloween all the youth here love it. I should probably take a second to explain the title of this blog entry. The most popular costume for finnish people is to dress up as the devil. As most have you have seen from facebook the first party myself, Kristian and Thomas (French Exchange Student) all dressed up as woman. It was a really funny evening. Yesterday Thomas and myself went as skeletons. It was also a fun night.

That was this week. I hope everything is going well back home. This friday is rememberence day and even though Finland doesn't celebrate it I'm gonna try to talk to my history teacher about doing something. I'll tell you guys about how that goes in the next entry. Well stay frosty and keep your stick on the ice, I'll talk to you all later from accros the finnish line

Robert Kluke

No comments:

Post a Comment