Friday 9 December 2011

So It IS a Small World After All

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since my last update, the last week I have been very sick (like the kind of sick where moving is out of the wuestion let alon blogging) and I went to muonio in the finnish lapland. Also I have made a great discovery about my friend Santu that the boys and girls back home will probably never believe.

So as I said I was sick over the last week. first time in a long time, and afterwords I was so thin it was scary so now I have to hit the gym harder than ever. I started going back this morning and nobody told me my relax class was going there, so two and a half hours with diego then to school only to find out I would need another hour and fifteen minutes. that ought to do it ;) (winky face)

Now the part that everyone reading wants to hear about. Lapland. First off I want to say, I missed snowboarding so much. Even though I can do that one back in the great white north I can still say that it was my favourite part. I was able to snowboard with a south african girl and an american guy who were both pretty good. I also taught a few people how to carve. And on the "jump run" I am pround to say I showed off a little for Canada. We also visited a reindeer farm went on dog sled rides and partied like foriegners (ya a know we are) I love those other exchange students. It's good to have a network of other boys and girls going through the same thing as you, and how I loved to be able to talk to the other Canadians because they are cool and even though we ended up singing bieber on a stage to represent our land we still represented it well. I can't wait to see those guys again and if you all want to see the photos check out facebook they are all there.

Before I sign off I would like to say that little something I found out about my good buddy Santu (to all fins reading this you probably wont get this right away so bear with me to the end please) I was hanging out with Santu and I was talking to his mom, she mentioned that Santu's cousins lived in Canada. I said o cool where? and she replied....... Blind River Ontario!!!!!  (a small town outside of my small town about 15 minutes away!!!!!) I mean holy crap what are the odds? So if anyone is going to Blind River anytime soon and you run into anyone with the last name Repo let them know there cousin is doing fine

Well that's all for now my friends this post will be linked on facebook, and I'm sorry it's so long. I still love to hear your comments, it lets me know people are still reading this thing. Stat frosty, keep your stick on the ice and I'll talk to you all again soon from across the finnish line

Robert

2 comments:

  1. Sorry robert but i have to make one correction :D My cousins last name is nowdays Lutyk not Repo T:Santtu

    ReplyDelete