Saturday 12 November 2011

Thoughts on Jenga

Hey guys, I'm just making another update on my exchange year. It's going very well so far. As I told you guys last week I was planning something for rememberance day in my history class. It went very nicely turns out finns don't have rememberance day. Most of them don't even know if their grandparents sis anything for the second world war. Anyway the presentation went off well, I recited "Flanders Field" surprisingly by memory. Then I asked for a moment of silence and then shared some of the stories I have been told. I was very pleased to notice that the people were actually quiet. I wish more Canadian 18 year olds could be like that.

I just finnished playing Jenga with my host parents and I couldn't help but notice that the whole thing was every architects worst nightmare. Imagine you just moved into a new appartment, you are sitting with you significant other when all of a sudden the room shakes and you are picked up and moved to the top floor. Oh look there is Joey. He used to live 5 stories above you, now you're neighbours and then the building falls down and one giant laughs and the other one screams. no wonder you got this room so cheap. Hahaha. I thought that you guys may find that little rant enjoyable

Well that's my update for this week. I hope to recieve comments and if you guys like it maybe I can post more rants like that. If no one likes them then I will not put anymore in. I recieved a package from Canada a few days ago. Skittles, 5 Gum, and Maynerds for the win.Stay frosty and keep your stick on the ice. I'll talk to you all later from accros the finnish line.

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment