Tuesday 22 November 2011

Harasmies (a gentleman in finnish)

Terve, how is Canada this week? That's great. Finland you say? it's good. Exam time again so as an exchange student I am prepared for failure. I had a math exam today, in finnish, I failed but I tried so I count it as a win. (Lame I know) I have three more exams to do. French, history, and Physics. I don't expect alot (except for history) but I still am trying.

This saturday I am switching host families. Alot to go into on that one so I'm gonna keep it short. New family, new challenges, new everything. I'm nervious. But I'm Canadian I will endure. Hahaha. I will put a better blog entry after I get settled.

Today on the bus today I did something proud to call Canadian. I saw a old woman on a crowded bus (I was also on this bus) so I stood up and offered her my seat. She was SHOCKED. I found it hilarious. I gave her my seat and now I'm here. hahaha Well that has been my recent progress in Finland. Stay frosty and keep your stick on the ice. As I said I'll talk to you later, from across the finnish line

1 comment:

  1. Always the gentleman.:) No shock there :P
    Good luck with your exams.. sounds like your gonna need it. lol
    We all miss you. Take care.

    smaller than 3
    Steph.

    ReplyDelete