Sunday 29 January 2012

"If you don't get in that bathroom right now I'll kill you"

Just some friendly words from Thomas Zanon, one of my very good friends here. Hey everybody how are you guys doing? Sorry it has been so long since my last update, once again Finland has been keeping me away. Anyway, it has been a busy couple weeks and now that I'm in test week when everyother student in Finland is crazy busy I finally have time to update my blog, ironic eh? Love being an exchange student. Well anyway, this weekend I spent at one of the local ski hills, way to many people for a not that good ski hill. It was fun to go snowboarding again though :-) . The weather was -25. Warm for Canadians but to finns and germans and french people it's very cold so I got a good laugh out of it.

Anyway over the last few weeks I've been skating snowboarding and so on (winter stuff) alot. It's so fun. However it has a big down side. Because I live an hour away from the city center, where everything happens, I end up being away from home for 12-15 hours a day. It is wierd to be gone so long from the house because I never see the family I'm in. It's wierd but when you live so far away you either spend all your time away from home or all your time at home.

Okay that's basically it for now, I hope you guy are all enjoying your test weeks and are studying hard. Stay frosty keep your stick on the ice and I will post again soon from across the finnish line.
Robert Kluke

2 comments:

  1. What was the bathroom comment inspired by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saying -25 is too cold for Finns? The Finns you're talking about are probably not real Finns...

    ReplyDelete