Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Friendsday or As We Know It Valentines Day

Sup gals and gents, how are you today? (please tell how you are actually feeling to your computer it may make it feel special) Well anyway it has been another regular week in the land of Angry Birds and less then Canadian maple syrup. Nothing big happened it was another week of sauna, friends and school (once all that was at the same time, true story.) This week will be different though. Thomas (the Frenchman) has three friends from France up to visit. I'm getting things all strraightened out with my third host family ( :-) ) and as I'm sure you are all aware tomorrow is Valentines day, now who's excited?

Now for all you people who thought life with 1 frenchie was bad enough, now I have a week with four. Mon deau. No I'm kidding with you guys (mostly) Thomas is great, but this week is going to be crazy. It is also a big week for finns, it is graduation week for the third/ fourth years and also the "prom" of course I will be attending and I will make sure that I get a video. These proms are different than what we are used to so be sure to check up next week to get a video of myself in a kinda tux dancing waltz and tango.

Now time for My question for all you boys and girls. As we all know tomorrow is Valentines day (the most romantic day of the year and ironically the day with the highest suicide level.) Okay question time. And I expect an answer from every single person who reads this. Who is your date this year? Because I know you're all wanting to know my answer, my date(s) are four frenchies a german and a long sauna. Not my first choice for a date but it will still be very very cool. you can answer me through this sight, or facebook or at rapter_17@live.ca (email) make your answers serious or funny.

Well that's all for this week, if you want a fun game read through all these blog entries and you can see how my english is getting progressivelu worse through the months. I now speak what we call Thomas English. Well adults, babies and everything in between, stay frosty keep your stick on the ice and I'll post again soon from across the finnish line.
Robert

1 comment:

  1. Moi Robert!

    I just read your blog from the beginning to this post and as a finnish girl, i'm glad if you have had a good time here. I know the language might be a little hard at least in the beginning, but I know you'll study hard ;) I live in Tampere, you were here once am I right? It would be nice to hear what did you like and what did you do here?:) Kaikkea hyvää sinulle ja toivottavasti aikasi suomessa on unohtumaton!

    p.s Waiting for your post about "finnish prom" :)

    -Minttu

    ReplyDelete