Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas..... 1 Week? Miksi?

Hey everybody, I know it's been a while but my weeks have been full. Almost too full but not quite. But things will get better in a bit because christmas will be done. Presents for past family, and current and I'm poor, great. If I may give any advice to any rotarians reading this. Never change a students families in december. Because then we have to buy gifts for people we don't know, but people we are supposed to know. Well that's my little complaining for this week now time to get to the update of what I've been up too, probably the reason you guys still read this blog.

Well it has been a very school orientated week, I've been doing my art homework most of the weekend. Also yesterday I went to the dance recital of my friend Thomas. He is a good dancer. I filmed his dance and it will be up on facebook and youtube soon so you guys should check it out.

I start Christmas Vacation on wensday, I think. I'm not quiet sure because I haven't got a straight answer out of anyone. Finns are very bad for that. Well unfortunately that is it for this week. Not much happened. I'll post again after Christmas. Stay frosty and keep your stick on the ice and I'll talk to you soon from across the Finnish line.
Robert

1 comment:

  1. heey so awesome u're here ! would be great to get know u or something (: if u want, my address is in my profile. i've wanted for so long to get know someone like an exchange student !

    ReplyDelete